To really heal multiple sclerosis combine the knowledge of the following books, …
Dr. Max Gerson:
- The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses
Dr. Allen E. Banik:
- The Choice Is Clear
Dr. Norman Walker:
- Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices: What’s Missing in Your Body?
- Become Younger
… watch these videos, …
- The Beautiful Truth (Video – Full Documentary – The Many Reasons For Chronic Diseases And The Cure)
- ‘Dying To Have Known’ (Video – Full Documentary On A Cure – Not Only – For Cancer That Works!)
- The Gerson Miracle (Video – Full Documentary On A Cure – Not Only – For Cancer That Works!)
- Amazing Story Of 70 Year Old Woman Finds The Fountain Of Youth – Ageless Woman Annette Larkins Interview (Video)
- Andrew Norton Webber: Healing With Distilled Liquids – Rejuvenating The Pineal Gland – Removing Fluoride, Heavy Metals And All Other Toxins From Your Body (Videos)
- Dr. Terry Wahls: ‘Minding My Mitochondria’ – Healing Multiple Sclerosis And Other Diseases (Video)
- Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (Documentary – Extended Trailer)
… get yourself a water filter and a water distiller, …
- How To Improve Your Health Condition Dramatically And Protect & Detoxify Your Body From Fluoride, Arsenic etc.
… and a juicer, …
- The Hurom Juicer Is The Best Juicer Out There … And Easily Beats The Green Star Juicer (Video)
… give yourself some time, expect healing reactions and heal yourself.
All of this works for allergies, cancer, diabetes II (modified Gerson diet at first), asthma, arthritis etc.
- Miracle drug for multiple sclerosis pirated from molecules in cordyceps mushrooms (Natural News, March 5, 2013):
A new “miracle” drug for the treatment of multiple sclerosis turns out to have been stolen (“derived”) from cordyceps mushrooms. The drug is called Gilenya and it’s being sold in the USA by Novartis AG — at the monopolistic price of $4,000 / month per person.
The drug is projected to be a blockbuster seller, with estimates putting it in the top 10 drugs by 2018 when it is expected to reach $5.3 billion in sales. A one-year course of Gilenya costs $48,000.
The drug was discovered by studying compounds used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, a 5,000-year-old medical art form that still out-performs western medicine at every level (cost, safety and effectiveness). Japanese researcher Tetsuro Fujita began studying what he calls “Himalayan fungus” in the 1980′s, and his “discovery” (if you can even call it that, as Chinese Medicine has known about this for millennia) looks likely to earn Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp up to $5 billion.
The drug works by selectively suppressing the immune system, preventing the mechanism of muscular sclerosis from attacking the body’s own tissues.
Continue reading »
Tags: Big Pharma, Drugs, Global News, Health, ms, Multiple Sclerosis, Science