- Holder To Use Asset Forfeiture Seizure to Go After Guns:
- SocGen Explains That Since The ECB’s QE Will Fail, It Will Need To Be Increased To €3 Trillion, Include Stocks:
“The potential amount of QE needed is €2-3 trillion! Hence for inflation to reach close to a 2.0% threshold medium term, the potential amount of asset purchases needed is €2-3tn, not a mere €1tn. Should the ECB target such an expansion of its balance sheet, it would have to ease some conditions on its bond purchases (liquidity rule, quality…) or contemplate other asset classes- equity stocks, Real Estate Investment Trust-(REIT), Exchange-traded fund (ETF)…- as the BoJ, previously.”
- BREAKING: Email Shows Gov. Nixon Ordered National Guard OUT OF FERGUSON Before Riots & Destruction
Ferguson Mayor James Knowles told local FOX 2 anchors late on Monday night, November 25, 2014, that he had repeatedly requested the National Guard during the rioting and looting… But his requests were ignored by state Democratic leaders.
- ‘US government was subverting entire US constitution’ – NSA whistleblower:
Award winning whistleblower William Binney says his new job is to make the US government honest, make them face the truth publically, and to prevent further violation of the rights which America has never intended to stand for.
- Congress alarmed by plans to use Russian system to route 911 calls:
Plans to route 911 location calls via Russia’s GLONASS satellite system have sparked national security concerns among some members of Congress, despite assurances that its use will be limited and it will help save lives in emergencies.
- Jobless Claims Over 300k For 3rd Week, Spike In Shale States:
Not “unambiguously good” as Shale states see initial jobless claims spiking. Overall initial jobless claims missed expectations for the 4th week in a row, holding above 300k for the 3d week in a row (for the first time since July). At 307k, this week’s print is below last week’s but well above the 300k expectation. However, across TX, CO, ND, PA, and WV, initial claims (1 week lagged) rose to over 75k (from 30k in October)… “crisis has passed”?
… Continue reading »
Tags: Banking, Economy, Environment, EU, Europe, Global Cooling, Global News, Global Warming, Government, Israel, Politics, Russia, Society, Stock Market, U.S.