- ‘Military Intervention In Syria’, US Training ‘Rebels’ Since 2011 And The Complete Grand Plan – The March 2012 Leak
- U.S. Military Awarded Contracts To Taliban And Al-Qaeda In Afghanistan
- U.S. Special Forces Have Been Secretly Training Syrian Al-Qaeda Terrorists Since Late last Year (LA Times)
- Ron Paul: ‘Obama’s Syria Policy Looks A Lot Like Bush’s Iraq Policy’:
So Obama now plans to send even more weapons to the Syrian rebels even though his administration is aware that the main rebel factions have pledged their loyalty to al-Qaeda. Does anyone else see the irony? After 12 years of the “war on terror” and the struggle against al-Qaeda, the US decided to provide weapons to the allies of al-Qaeda. Does anyone really think this is a good idea?
We have no problem giving the most advanced sniper rifle to Syrian Al-Qaeda, …
- CAUGHT: Obama Sending Syrian Al Qaeda Navy SEALS Sniper Rifles (Pat Dollard, April 3, 2013):
FSA jihadist rebels are now using the most advanced sniper rifle available today. The AS-50 is used by the Navy SEALS and will penetrate steel and concrete from an extremely long range.
- Turkish Security Forces Find 2 Kg Cylinder With Sarin Gas Searching Homes Of Syrian Militants From Al-Qaeda Linked Al-Nusra Front
On Monday, Turkish special anti-terror forces arrested 12 suspected members of the Al-Nusra Front, the Al-Qaeda affiliated group which has been dubbed “the most aggressive and successful arm” of the Syrian rebels. The group was designated a terrorist organization by the United States in December.
Horrifying: The x-ray image shows a full-term foetus with a bullet lodged in its brain, shot dead in its mother’s womb
- Is this the most sickening image of the war in Syria so far? Snipers ‘target unborn children in chilling competition to win cigarettes’ (Daily Mail, Oct 19, 2013):
- Pregnant women targeted by snipers in Syrian war zone competitions
- Sickening game sees snipers awarded with cigarettes if they hit ‘targets’
- British surgeon witnessed foetuses shot dead in their mothers’ wombs
- Dr David Nott described snipers’ ‘different targets’ on civilian’s each day
The unborn children of Syrian women are the targets of a sickening war game where a shooter who murders a foetus in its mother’s womb is awarded with cigarettes, a British surgeon has revealed.
Dr David Nott witnessed evidence of fighters using civilians as target practice and on several occasions shooting pregnant women in the stomach, killing their unborn babies.
Dr Nott, recently returned from volunteering at a Syrian hospital, said there are local rumours the snipers are sell swords, working for the Assad regime, awarded when they ‘hit the correct targets’.
Dr Nott, a vascular surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster hospital in London, has told of the horrors suffered by civilians caught between government troops and rebels, describing it as ‘hell beyond hell’.
As women and children cross through the unnamed city where he was stationed, they would be shot by snipers – and their wounds followed disturbing patterns,
‘From the first patients that came in in the morning, you could almost tell what you would see for the rest of the day. It was a game,’ he told The Times.
‘One day it would be shots to the groin. The next, it would only be the left chest. The day after, we would see no chest wounds; they were all neck [wounds].’
Dr Nott told the newspaper that in his 20 years volunteering in war zones, this is the first time he had witnessed pregnant women being targeted.
Continue reading »
Tags: Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaida, Babies, Barack Obama, Children, Crime, Global News, Government, Middle East, Obama administration, Politics, Syria, Terrorism, U.S., War Crimes