The implementation of projects for the exploration and development of oil and gas deposits, primarily in the Caspian region, is a priority for the Russian energy sector, President Vladimir Putin said at the opening of the tripartite summit in Baku (Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan).
Russia and Iran already develop gas fields in the Azerbaijani sector of the Caspian Sea (Shah Deniz), while Azerbaijan is building a gas pipeline to Europe (TANAP).
– Russia, Greece, Turkey, Other Central Banks Buy Gold; China’s PBOC Buying? (ZeroHedge, May 27, 2013)
– Boston Marathon Attacks, Chechnya and Oil – the Hidden U.S. Connection (OilPrice.com, April 22, 2013):
As Boston and U.S. security agencies congratulate themselves over the apparent neutralization of a pair of Chechens that bombed the Boston Marathon, troubling questions are beginning to arise.
First and foremost is, why a pair of Chechens, born in the former Soviet republic of Kyrgyzstan, apparently committed the attack?
For possible answers, one must looks beyond the present and delve into Russia’s and the USSR’s past policies towards Chechnya, and since 1991, U.S. policy in the Caucasus, which since the 1991 implosion of the USSR had a single focus – the exploitation of the Caspian’s massive energy reserves.
It is a history that makes for deeply uncomfortable reading, but one that may eventually provide some answers to seemingly intractable questions.
Gerald Celente, the founder of the Trends Research Institute, at the Marriott Hotel in Munich, Germany, on November 3rd, 2012. Celente was holding a presentation later on on the Internationale Edelmetall- und Rohstoffmesse, the largest precious metals conference in Europe. You can find Gerald Celente at trendsresearch.com and trendsjournal.com.
– Iran Attack: Azerbaijan Throws Israeli Air Force Out After VT Exposes Plot (Veterans Today, Oct 2, 2012):
Prelude to World War III Outlined
by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
– Report revives speculations on Azerbaijan-Israel plot against Iran (RT, Oct 1, 2012)
– 2010: Veterans Today Predicts Azerbaijan Alliance With Israel (Veterans Today, Sep 30, 2012)
– Kidon Killers in Service of Satans (Veterans Today, July 11, 2012):
A new book reveals that a department known as Kidon within the Mossad has dispatched assassins into Iran in order to murder the nuclear scientists, thereby stunting the country’s nuclear energy program.
Authors Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman in their book Spies against Armageddon: Inside Israel’s Secret Wars state that the notorious spy agency has killed at least four Iranian nuclear scientists, including targeting them with operatives on motorcycles, an assassination technique used by the elite killers at Kidon.
The Kidon killers “excel at accurate shooting at any speed and staying steady to shoot and to place exquisitely shaped sticky bombs” and consider it their hallmark.
Kidon, known to be one of the world’s most efficient killing machines, is technically described as a little Mossad within Mossad.
For your information.
– The ‘Accessory’ Allies in the War on Iran: What’s in it for Azerbaijan? (Sibel Edmonds, Feb. 16, 2012)