“Fire Ant Remedy – sprinkle a packet of aspartame (Equal or NutraSweet) on the mound. Ants will be gone the next day. Anyone eating or drinking anything containing this stuff is nuts!”
Now (June 22, 2011) I’ve decided to insert the following links,because Aspartame is a lethal poison.
And there are studies that show that it causes cancer (among other negative health effects).
More on excitotoxins and Aspartame:
- Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed
- NutraSweet’s ‘Neotame’, Even More Toxic Than Aspartame, Requires NO Food Labeling In USDA Certified Organic Food
- EPA List of Dangerous Chemicals Includes Aspartame
- Study: Aspartame Induces Lung And Liver Cancer
- Dr. Russell Blaylock: Hidden Sources Of MSG In Foods (Flashback)
- Aspartame rebranded as ‘AminoSweet’
- Aspartame: Sweet Misery – A Poisoned World (Documentary)
- Venezuela bans Coke Zero, cites “dangers to health”
- Aspartame kills fire ants … and it also kills you
- Aspartame Study: 67% of Female Rats Developed Visible Tumors
- MSG: Causes obesity, is toxic and destroys your brain
- Your Food is Toxic and Makes You Sick, Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD
- Supermarket Bans Aspartame From Own-Label Products
- Interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock on devastating health effects of MSG, aspartame and excitotoxins
- Chemical Additives – Are They Slowly Killing Our Children?
Organic Fire Ant Control
Common Name – Fire Ant, Imported Fire Ant, Red Imported Fire Ant
Scientific Name - Order – Hymenoptera, Family – Formicidae, Solenopsis invicta
Body Length - Adults are about 1/12″ to 1/3″
Identification - Four fire ant species are found in Texas. Three are native. The imported fire ant has just about wiped out the natives. The imported fire ant builds its mounds out in the open. Mounds have no visible openings. Stings are painful and sometimes produce a unique white pustule.
Continue reading »
Tags: Ants, Aspartame, Excitotoxins, Health, NutraSweet, Toxins
A flood of voracious ants is heading straight for Houston, taking out computers, radios and even vehicles in their path.
Even the Johnson Space Center has called in extermination experts to keep the pests out of their sensitive and critical systems.
The ants have been causing all kinds of trouble in five Texas counties in and around the Gulf Coast. Because of their sheer numbers, the ants are short circuiting computers in homes and offices, and knocking systems offline in major businesses. When IT personnel pry the affected computers open, they find the machines loaded with thousands of ant bodies.
“These ants are raising havoc,” said Roger Gold, professor of entomology at Texas A&M University in College Station. “They’re foraging for food and they’ll go into any space looking for it. In the process, they make their way into sensitive equipment.”
The ants have been dubbed Crazy Rasberry ants after Tom Rasberry, owner of Budget Pest Control in Pearland, Texas. He first tackled this particular type of ant back in 2002. Since then, the problem has only escalated.
Rasberry told Computerworld that the ants have caused a lot of trouble for one Texas chemical company in particular. Not wanting to name the company, he said the ants shorted out three different computers that were running a pipeline that brought chemicals into the plant. The ants took down two computers last year and one in 2006, affecting flow in the pipeline each time. Continue reading »
Tags: Ants, Computer, NASA