So what we have so far …
… are totally fake news (coming from CNN, the New York Times, Vice, ABC etc.):
– Ebola Hoax CONFIRMED: Full CNN video Reveals Crisis Acting + Fakery (Video)
- Ebola Hoax: 100% REVEALED! CNN + NYT Caught Using CRISIS ACTORS! (MUST-SEE Video)
… and reports that confirm that people get sick from the Ebola ‘treatments':
- From Ghana: Ebola is not real and the only people who have gotten sick are those who have received treatments and injections from the Red Cross
And then there is an interesting historic connection to the 1918 flu pandemic:
- Expose EbolaGate, Arrest The Perps, Stay Healthy With Vitamin C (Video)
We have at least two motives:
One is taking over sovereign nations for their natural resources using Ebola as cover:
- US Troops, World Bank And IMF Set The Stage For Liberian Resource Extraction:
“… in Liberia, “there is enough energy in the ground right now to supply the needs of the U.S. for the next 100 years, and we can get to it economically.”
The other is the global depopulation agenda:
- WTF! Ebola Zombies? Untested Ebola/RABIES Vaccine To Be Unleashed On The Public!? – WAKE UP! (Video)
Whatever happens don’t take any vaccine!
More on the global depopulation agenda down below.
- BREAKING: Formaldeyde in Water Allegedly Causing Ebola-like Symptoms (The Liberian Observer, Aug 8, 2014):
A man in Schieffelin, a community located in Margibi County on the Robertsfield Highway, has been arrested for attempting to put formaldehyde into a well used by the community.
Reports say around 10 a.m., he approached the well with powder in a bottle. Mobbed by the community, he confessed that he had been paid to put formaldeyde into the well, and that he was not the only one. He reportedly told community dwellers, “We are many.” There are are agents in Harbel, Dolostown, Cotton Tree and other communities around the ountry, he said.
State radio, ELBC, reports that least 10 people in the Dolostown community have died after drinking water from poisoned wells.
The man also alleged that some water companies, particularly those bagging mineral water to sell, are also involved. The poison, he said, produces Ebola-like symptoms and subsequently kills people.
The Observer had previously been informed that people dressed as nurses were going into communities with ‘Ebola Vaccines’. Once injected, it reportedly produces Ebola-like symptoms and sends victims into a coma. Shortly thereafter, victims expire. Communities are now reportedly chasing vaccine peddlers out of their communities. After 10 children reportedly died from the ‘vaccine’ in Bensonville, the peddlers were reportedly chased out of the community upon their next visit. Continue reading »
Tags: Africa, Barack Obama, Depopulation, Ebola, Economy, Formaldehyde, Genocide, Global News, Government, Health, Military, New World Order, Obama administration, Politics, U.S.