Investigative journalist and columnist Joakim Lamotte has reported a new story on his Facebook page, about a young woman, Angelica Wiktor, from Vittaryd in Småland, Sweden. Lamotte writes that he started getting messages from people who knew the woman in June, after she had written on Facebook that she had been raped in the first week of March. The people contacting him, told him that she had committed suicide, after finding out the police had closed the investigation into her rape. Lamotte decides to investigate, and comes across her last message, posted this summer:
🆘‼️😬🔥 #Sweden: Swedish minister refuses to mark ethnicity of rapists, reports state 90% are migrants. Note: Of course not, otherwise the multi-cultural house of cards would collapse immediately. pic.twitter.com/HQ9EtHLwbr
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) November 19, 2017
* * *
‘A former Tory activist who claims she was raped by a party employee says senior Conservative figures have repeatedly ignored a culture of harassment within their ranks.
Lisa Wade said she was so raped violently she was left nursing whiplash-style injuries – but the Crown Prosecution Service chose not to take her case to court.
Despite making an official complaint to the party about young girls being targeted by sex pests while campaigning on the Conservative ‘battle bus’ during the 2015 election, nothing of note was done about the incidents and she was hounded out of the party.’
The anti-sexual harassment backlash started with the Harvey Weinstein expose claimed its latest victim on Thursday when news anchor, former Playboy Playmate and sports broadcaster Leeann Tweeden accused Minnesota’s Democratic Senator Al Franken of “kissing and groping” her without her consent in 2006.
In an essay published this morning on KABC, Tweeden accused Franken of groping her, without her consent, while she was asleep and provided a photo as evidence.
Just a short list…
Sweden’s justice minister has rejected a proposal by the Moderate party to record the ethnic backgrounds of sex attackers saying the only thing that matters is that they are men.
Justice Minister Morgan Johansson said that the Moderates wanted to simply blame the rise in sex crimes on migrants and argued that all criminals should be treated equally. Johansson also pointed to the #metoo movement saying that sex attacks occur among all ethnicities and backgrounds in Sweden, broadcaster SVT reports.
“The common denominator of those who commit these crimes is that they are men,” Johansson said and added: “It seems that the Moderates are pulling out of talking about the men’s role in this and instead just want to blame the immigrants.”
A gay couple who ran an international paedophile ring involving a son they illegally bought from Russia reportedly planned to buy a second child to exploit.
Mark Newton, 46, and Peter Truong, 40, from Cairns, on Queensland’s coast, sexually abused their adopted Russian son and trafficked him to other paedophiles around the world from the age of one until six.
However, new claims have emerged the couple planned to adopt a second child by paying a Malaysian surrogate $100,000,The Courier Mail reported.
* * *
France is coming under pressure to change its antiquated sex laws after a man walked free after having intercourse with an 11-year-old girl. The asinine nature of French law has been highlighted by two shocking cases in Paris.
France’s Equalities Minister Marlene Schiappa has promised to change the law after a man walked free despite admitting having sex with an 11-year-old girl in a Paris park.
Under French law there is no “statutory rape” charge and an underage child still has to be proved to have not consented for it to be a crime.
Big debate in France right now around the age of consent after courts didn't prosecute grown men for rape after they had sex with 11-year-olds because coercion could not be proven. https://t.co/2AGui3PWWD
— Emmanuelle Saliba (@_esaliba) November 14, 2017
The 29-year-old man, originally from the Cape Verde Islands, claimed the child, known as Justine, consented to sex when he met her in a park in the Seine-et-Marne district and the prosecution were unable to disprove his claim.
Where are UKIP, Labour, the Tories and Liberal Democrats on the Muslim grooming gang issue? Liberty GB is the only party talking about this atrocity, and why it happens – Islam, Muhammed and the Quran.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
NOTHING will be safe anymore! NOTHING!!!
* * *
🆘‼️😬🔥 Gang rape of a Muslim woman, not even the hijab protects her from it. This is happening in many corners of Europe right now. !The video has been shortened from me! Disgusting scum! pic.twitter.com/QMAtullMU8
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) November 11, 2017
* * *
- Article 57 of the French Civil Code states that the name chosen by parents must be in “the best interests of the child.” If the public prosecutor thinks the name “Jihad” is contrary to the law, he can ask a judge to order the name to be changed. If the parents are unable or unwilling to choose a new name, the judge has the right to choose a name.
- Of the 1,900 French jihadists fighting with the Islamic State, as many as one-fifth have received as much as €500,000 ($580,000) in social welfare payments from the French state, according to Le Figaro.
- Henda Ayari, in an interview with Le Parisien, gave detailed public testimony accusing Tariq Ramadan of sexually assaulting her in Paris. She said that Ramadan believes that “either you wear a veil or you get raped.”
October 1. A 29-year-old illegal immigrant from Tunisia stabbed two women to death at the central train station in Marseille. Witnesses heard the assailant shout “Allahu Akbar” as he lunged at the women with a 20-centimetre (eight-inch) knife before threatening soldiers, who shot him dead. The man, identified as Ahmed Hanachi, was using seven different identities and had a long criminal history. He had been arrested in Lyon for shoplifting just days before the attack, but those charges were dropped due to a lack evidence. He was released, despite not having the documents needed to live in France. Why he was never deported remains unclear.
Earlier this week, following a series of interviews with Matt Lauer, Megyn Kelly and Dr. Oz, Corey Feldman announced via twitter that he had filed a formal complaint with the Los Angeles Police Department regarding a pedophilia ring that he says has persisted in Hollywood since he burst onto the scene as America’s favorite child actor in the 80’s.
IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN UPD8: I JUST COMPLETED A FORMAL SIT DOWN INTERVIEW W @LAPDHQ SPECIAL DIVISION, & GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO I KNOW! THIS WAS
— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) November 7, 2017
As more accusers come forward alleging sexual misconduct by powerful Hollywood figures, Family Guy fans have noticed a pattern: Seth MacFarlane has used the show and his platform to warn of these people several times, and he’s been doing it for many years.
1) Kevin Spacey in 2005
“Help, I’ve escaped from Kevin Spacey’s basement! Help me!” yells Stewie Griffin as he runs through a crowded mall wearing only a diaper.
Following the floodgate of accusations against Spacey, MacFarlane has yet to release a statement addressing the scene.
2) Brett Ratner in 2012
- German authorities have justified their failure to inform the public about the scale of the problem by citing the privacy rights of the criminal offenders.
- Experts have long warned that the practice of housing migrants from different ethnic and religious backgrounds in tight accommodations is the ideal breeding ground for violence.
- “A maintenance man who worked in a refugee shelter reported ‘mafia-like’ conditions. Refugees were required to pay for access to the electrical sockets there.” — Der Tagesspiegel.
Violent crime, including murder, rape and physical assault, is running rampant in German asylum shelters, according to a leaked intelligence report. German authorities, who appear powerless to stem the rising tide of violence, have justified their failure to inform the public about the scale of the problem by citing the privacy rights of the criminal offenders.
The report, leaked to the newspaper Bild, was prepared for Markus Ulbig, the interior minister of Saxony, where more than 40,000 migrants are being housed in refugee shelters. According to the report, there were ten murders or attempted murders at Saxon migrant shelters in 2016, as well as 960 physical assaults, 671 cases of grievous bodily injury, seven rapes, 10 sexual assaults of children and 268 cases of drug trafficking. The report also cited hundreds of incidents of theft, coercion, arson, brawls and attacks on police officers.
The violence at Saxon migrant shelters continued during the first six months of 2017: there were more than 500 physical assaults, several homicides and hundreds of reported thefts.
German police officers in the city of Halle were attacked by a gang of “youths” on Halloween night, and police in Cologne were forced to call for reinforcements due to sex attacks and violence from young migrant men.
Police say that there were “numerous brawls and disputes” and “three women were sexually harassed”, with two men being arrested in connection with the sex attacks, reports German news magazine Focus.