China revealed a major state secret … and just told another lie.
20%??? Make that 60% and we’re probably much closer to the truth.
I’ve studied acupuncture in China and even back then China was already polluted.
My Tai Chi teacher told us in 1997 that Chinese herbs are contaminated and have become pretty much worthless and outright dangerous to one’s health.
(They had to heavily contaminate China and bombard them with our junk food, because otherwise it would be almost impossible to depopulate China. And killing 6 billion people is not an easy task.)
At least we can be rest assured that China’s elites know what is good for them:
- Chinese Government Cafeterias Go Non-GMO
- Chinese Finance Ministry Bans GMO Oil For Staff To Safeguard Health
- In China, What You Eat Tells Who You Are … And Organic Food Is Only For The Power Elite
- I ate Hu Jintao’s dinner; China’s president, and the rest of the politburo eat only organic food
- China just revealed a major state secret: nearly 20% of its farmland is polluted (Quartz, April 18, 2014):
Almost one-fifth of China’s farmland is polluted, according to a government report released this week. Officials have acknowledged the country’s problems with water and air pollution, but the extent of soil contamination has been a closely guarded “state secret,” for fear of incriminating certain provinces or companies.
About 19.4% of China’s farmland is polluted by cadmium, nickel and arsenic, according to the seven-year study that analyzed a little over half of China’s entire land area. One-fifth of China’s total arable land is about 26 million hectares (64 million acres), the same area as the United Kingdom, by the most recent estimates.
Continue reading »
Tags: Agriculture, Arsenic, Cadmium, Cancer, China, Environment, Food, Global News, Government, Health, Mercury, Nickel, Politics