H/t reader squodgy:
“How funny is this….”
- Picture of the Day – The Moment Janet Yellen Figured it All Out… (Liberty Blitzkrieg, Feb 10, 2015):
Janet Yellen realizes that you can’t taper a ponzi.
“…I wish to remain alone with the account manager, the risk manager, the fundamental analyst, and the technical analyst… we were using only 20x leverage and you tell me it’s all gone!!“
“I will never trust a central banker again in my life”
Click image for link to YouTube clip (no embed)
…… we are offering a list of Top Ten Things To Come in the coming year.
1. Recovery will reach escape velocity and escape the economy altogether
2. All executive orders will be declared constitutional by executive order
3. Robert Kennedy Jr. will apologize for being white and male, blaming his parents
4. The New York Times will cut operating costs by replacing fact-checkers with rubber stamp
5. A Harvard professor will find evidence proving evidence proves nothing
6. City of San Francisco will be leveled because steep hills made it handicap inaccessible
7. Nobel-winning economists will admit bafflement that deficit keeps growing despite increased government spending
8. Last Baby Boomer will go kicking and screaming into his 60s; generation will be renamed ‘Crybaby Boomers’
9. Congress will stand up to Wall Street; bankers will take their seats
10. Sesame Street will sue Letter ‘S’ for monopolizing both plural and possessive nouns
- CDC approves Vitamin D-Nial drug to halt spread of Ebola (satire) (Natural News, Oct 19, 2014):
We’re saved! The CDC has now partnered with the FDA to approve a new medical treatment for Ebola, guaranteed to offer 100% protection against the coming pandemic. The new anti-Ebola drug is called “Vitamin D-Nial” and will be offered free of charge at all voting booths on November 4.
Continue reading »
Just activate the English subtitles and enjoy!!!
Sep 25, 2014
German satire: Volker Pispers about double standards in international law and democracy
FAKE evidence: Ukraine ‘proves’ Russian invasion
MH17 Crash: Ukrainian media stories about looting of toy and wedding ring proven FAKE
- Obama’s Anti-ISIS Strategy Summarized In 1 Cartoon (ZeroHedge, Aug 29, 2014):
“Do nothing stupid…”
Bonus Strategy Chart… (via William Banzai)
Remember of course, none of this matters…
Since, as long as Qatar has a strategy on how to progress on its Gazprom-bypassing pipeline to Europe, whether Obama had a strategy or not, is completely irrelevant.