European Court stops Germany from deporting “dangerous” Muslim who said he was ready to commit jihad massacre

European Court stops Germany from deporting “dangerous” Muslim who said he was ready to commit jihad massacre:

“Authorities accused him of being capable of planning a terror attack in Germany, arguing that he had sympathies with Isis as well as suicidal thoughts, and alleging that he had told another Islamist from Essen that he was ready to carry out an attack on civilians.”

What could possibly go wrong? Only racist, bigoted “Islamophobes” would be anything but worried for the welfare of this poor lamb!

“European court halts Germany’s deportation of ‘dangerous’ Islamist suspect,” The Local, August 2, 2017:

The European Court of Human Rights on Wednesday blocked Germany’s planned deportation of a Russian 18-year-old, who had been deemed a potentially “dangerous” Islamist.

The young man had already been on the way to Frankfurt airport on Tuesday when the court decision was made, forcing the driver to turn around, according to media reports.

The European court’s ruling to block the deportation was not a final decision on the case itself, but rather was a way to ensure that the procedure would run properly as the court begins to consider the case, explained a court spokeswoman….

The Constitutional Court also decided last week to allow the deportation of the Russian teen, who had spent nearly his entire life in Germany. Authorities accused him of being capable of planning a terror attack in Germany, arguing that he had sympathies with Isis as well as suicidal thoughts, and alleging that he had told another Islamist from Essen that he was ready to carry out an attack on civilians….

H/t reader kevin a.

* * *

PayPal: Donate in USD
PayPal: Donate in EUR
PayPal: Donate in GBP

Leave a Comment