Mum dies from flesh-eating disease after she was injured during sex game

Mum dies from flesh-eating disease after she was injured during sex game:

A YOUNG mum died from a rare flesh-eating disease after being injured during a sex game with her boyfriend.

Care assistant Katie Widdowson told medics she had hurt her wrist while being restrained in bed.

But hospital doctors diagnosed a simple sprain and sent her home — missing warning signs that it was something far more serious.

The Sun reports the next day, 24-year-old Katie, from Castle Vale, Birmingham was rushed back to hospital — and had a heart attack while in the ambulance.

The much-loved young mum was found to have the flesh-eating bug Necrotising Fasciitis, and died from the bacterial infection shortly afterwards.

H/t reader kevin a.

* * *

PayPal: Donate in USD
PayPal: Donate in EUR
PayPal: Donate in GBP

Leave a Comment