I’ve mentioned for a long time – many, many times – that the website really needs your support and that the website’s financial situation is unsustainable.
I’ve hoped that readers would get the message and would look into what they can do to support I.U., but rather than more readers deciding to support I.U., readers who had already donated, donated for a second time in the same month to help keep the website going. And yes, there have been some generous one-time donations, but in general support has not been picking up.
Even when the website had an Alexa Rank of just above 100,000 (and also below 100,000) the financial situation has not been better.
I’ve decided that I will not continue like this.
Here are the changes:
- From now on I will only post links to articles (with exceptions of my choice). Not having to download and upload images, graphs and inserting text will save me an enormous amount of time.
- I will just insert YouTube videos, without inserting the upload date and the description (for the same reason of saving time).
- Maybe I will also reduce the adding of “tags” to each post, which will make the website less searchable and less search engine friendly, but this will save me also quite a bit of time.
- Another option, which I forgot to mention before is, of course, to post less updates.
- And then I may, or may not, reduce working days.
On the positive side:
- I will still be able to update you on what is going on around the world and I will not have to work for several hours each day for less than $5 per day.
My apologies to all those who have supported I.U. in the past and should deserve better than this.
I’ve tried for a long time to make this work, but it has not been working out.
We are living in very “interesting times” and it will get worse, much worse, as planned by TPTB.
All the best.