You can’t make this stuff up!
– Troubled F-35 fighter jets will be repaired in the UK, says military
– Yet Another F-35 Jet Caught on Fire While Starting Its Engine
– US Air Force Attempts to Paint Costly F-35 Repairs as a Positive
– F-35 May Never Be Ready for Combat
– Danish Lawmakers Blast F-35 Plan: Faulty Jet Cost America Trillions
– Pentagon Delays F-35 Tests As Software Glitch Shuts Down Jets Mid-Flight
– Five of six F-35 fighter jets were unable to take off during testing because of software glitches but the Air Force still plans to declare the aircraft combat-ready this year
– The F-35’s Software Is So Buggy It Might Ground the Whole Fleet
– It’s That Bad: Pentagon To Test F-35 Against Decades-Old A-10 in Combat
– Military Admits Trillion Dollar F-35 Program is a Failure
– The F-35’s Terrifying Bug List
– Pentagon’s $1.5 Trillion F-35 Better at Killing Its Own Pilots than Enemy Combatants
– F-35, The Jet That Ate the Pentagon (Video):
“We don’t know where all the money is going.”
The F-35 is the most expensive weapons program in history, with a total cost of $1.5 trillion, that has turned into a total fiasco.
– The U.S. Government Is Spending 400,000 Dollars On A Single Helmet
– F-35 deathtrap: Pentagon jet’s ejection seat could snap pilot’s neck
– The Truth About the Useless F-35 & F-22 (Video)
– Pentagon Needs $5,000 Headsets to Keep F-35 Crews from Going Deaf
– F-35 slammed as ‘inferior’ to older American & foreign fighters incl. Russia’s Su-27, MiG-29
– Leaked: New F-35 Fighter Jet Beaten By F-16 From 1970s (Video)
– New US fighter jet on course to becoming ‘one of history’s biggest white elephants’
– What A Mess … SecDef’s Office: F-35 Progress Worse Than Feared
– Israel Gets Fire Sale Deal on F-35s
– The Latest Russian Fighter Jet Blows America’s F-35 Away
– AND NOW: Computer Glitch Prevents US’ Most Advanced F-35 Fighter Jet From Firing Until 2019
– Pentagon Bars F-35s From Farnborough Airshow After Engine Problems
– Americans Have Spent Enough Money On The Broken F-35 Joint Strike Fighter To Buy Every Homeless Person A $664,000 Mansion:
“With the full amount spent on the F-35 at its disposal, the U.S. could afford to purchase every person on the streets a $664,000 home.”
– Top US Aircraft Designer: F-35 Astonishingly Unmaneuverable – You Can Guarantee That A Russian 1950s Mig-21 Would Just Hopelessly Whip The F-35 In A Dog Fight (Video)
– US F-35 Stealth Fighter Jet Can’t Evade Russian Radars
– Money For Nothing? Boeing Says F-35 Isn’t So Stealth After All
– U.S. Waived Laws To Keep F-35 On Track With China-Made Parts (Reuters)
– Test Pilots: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Blind Spot Will Get It ‘Gunned Every Time’ (Wired)
– Pentagon Grounds F-35 Fighter Jet Fleet After Engine Crack Found (CBS News)
– F-35 (Ironically Known As ‘Lightning II’) Fatal Flaw: Lightning! (RT)
– Trillion-Dollar F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Jet Has Thirteen Expensive New Flaws
– NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT: F-35 STEALTH FIGHTER SPY COVER-UP (Veterans Today):
“AN UNPRECEDENTED DISASTER”
– Lockheed Responds To Trump Tweet:
In response to president-elect Trump’s tweet over “out of control costs”, Lockheed Martin has officially responded:
“This is an amazing day for the Israeli people. It’s exciting to bring this airplane and its capabilities to the country.
We welcome the opportunity to address any questions the president-elect has about the program. It’s an amazing program. Lockheed Martin and its industry partners understand the importance of affordability for the F-35 program.
Since the beginning, we’ve invested hundreds of millions of dollars to reduce the price of the airplane more than 70%. We project the price of the aircraft will be $85 million in the 2019 -2020 timeframe. When we get to that price, the F-35 will be less expensive than any fourth-generation fighter in the world. And it will be the premiere fifth-generation fighter. That’s an incredible value for anyone operating the airplane.
The cost doesn’t just include the acquisition price. Lockheed Martin and its industry partners are also investing in reducing the sustainment costs of the aircraft recognizing that much of the cost of owning and operating an aircraft is after it’s delivered. We’re investing hundreds of millions of dollars to reduce the cost of sustaining the airplane over its 30-40 year lifespan. We understand the importance of affordability and that’s what the F-35 has been about.
But more importantly, it’s amazing technology. Whoever has it will have the most advanced air force in the world, and that’s why we’re building the F-35. It’s important that the U.S. and our partners have this aircraft. It’s a great value and we look forward to any questions the president-elect may have.”
— Jeff Babione
Executive Vice President and General Manager, F-35 Program Lockheed Martin Speaking from Nevatim Air Base prior to the Israeli Air Force F-35 Delivery Ceremony
Interesting that they start with the Israeli benefits… exciting, amazing, incredible, and amazing.
For now it’s not helping the stock…
* * *
PayPal: Donate in USD
PayPal: Donate in EUR
PayPal: Donate in GBP