Joining dots with all this, the alternative media present a clear U.S. Plan to destroy Syria by hell or high water and remove its leadership and infrastructure in order to eliminate Russis’s gas pipeline prospects in favour of the Rothschild/Rockefeller owned Qatar pipeline.
It really must be lucrative if world war is the only way to ensure it.
We mustn’t forget this is more involved than we are led to believe.
1) The PTB don’t want Russia to get their pipeline through to Europe, that is why this issue started.
2) It also fits the Zionist aims for destruction of the Levant for the greater israel expansion in order for the Rothschilds to act revenge on Russia for the expulsion.
3) Turkey wanted to wipe out all Kurds. Yet Kurdistan is a sovereign nation already destroyed by Turkey and Iraq under Saddam Hussein who was an asset of the West, as was Ghaddafi, until the Rothschilds/Rockefellers decided to use/kill them to exploit the fact both wanted to exit the petrodollar in favour of gold, which was unacceptable to the Zionist control of world financial transactions through the petrodollar medium.
4) The Rothschilds NEED a war to smokescreen the collapse of their FIAT paper based financial structure on which we all rely, but is always based on indebtedness which we don’t want, or need, especially if we worked hard to sell our skills.
5) The Rothschilds tentacles of world control are total, and they ONLY work in their interests, and the sooner this gets through to the populace in favour of barter and co-operative co-ordinated currency the better.
200 Years Ago, War Between Turkey and Russia Prophesied as Sign of Redemption
Just before his death in 1797, an exceedingly well-respected Jewish sage known as the Vilna Gaon (the genius of Vilna) left his followers with a prophetic statement about two specific events that would happen just before the appearance of the Messiah.
After being held as “a closely guarded secret” for over 200 years, Rabbi Moshe Shternbuch, a great-grandson of the Vilna Gaon, shared the full prophecy publically for the first time in 2014. The text of the Vilna Gaon’s prophecy was reported by Rabbi Lazer Brody, an American-born Hasidic rabbi and teacher from Ashdod, Israel in March, 2014.