H/t reader squodgy:
But despite a growing awakening, most still bury their heads and the media and the people responsible stay silent. Nobody knows what to do.
Online tips point to distilled water and bamboo silica powder, as chelators, plus….
It’s all so obvious, but nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.
Ramson – Bear’s Garlic – Buckrams – (Allium ursinum) is much more effective than onions and garlic in elimination heavy metals.
If you are really loaded with mercury, etc. and take a high dose of cilantro you might get yourself into trouble.
Use other more gentle detoxification methods first, before using cilantro.
Radioactive particles can be detoxed just like ‘ordinary’ heavy metals.
Prof. Yury Bandazhevsky used apple pectin (which is extremely cheap) to successfully remove radioactive cesium heavily contaminated children of Chernobyl.
In addition to apple pectin he also used spirulina & chlorella and the hair of those poor children grew back.
Heavy metals can do significant damage to the body. Historically, they’ve been used as “an instrument of murder” (in the case of arsenic) and instruments of war. But most people who are exposed to heavy metals in today’s times are through their food, water, vaccines, or the air around them. The good news is that there are natural ways to chelate heavy metals from your body.
In high amounts, heavy metal toxicity can cause numerous symptoms like headache, nausea, vomiting, sweating, and even death. In lower amounts toxicity from lead or mercury, for example, can have much subtler effects. In either case, however, ridding the body of these harmful metals is important.
Removal of heavy metals from the body is known as chelation. This word actually comes from the Greek word “claw” and was used because early practitioners saw substances that they believed grabbed a hold of the metals and carried them out of the body through the digestive system. The term stuck.
Fortunately, there are foods with natural chelation properties. In cases of minor exposure, you don’t need to spend a fortune on prescriptions or even supplements in order to restore optimal health. The following are natural heavy metal chelating agents.
- 1. Amino Acids. Amino acids are great at removing metals from the body – so good for meat eaters. These proteins are found in eggs and fish, among other things, and can work to increase liver health and balance enzyme production.
- 2. Cilantro. Cilantro is just one super-herb that can effectively remove heavy metals (aluminum, mercury, and lead in particular) – in only two weeks. Also, because these metals can damper the immune system, cilantro is also recognized as an immune-booster.
- 3. Food-Grade Activated Charcoal – Dr. Al Sears, MD, has his patients use food-grade activated charcoal for general detoxifying; this includes detoxing heavy metals. For heavy metal detoxifying, he recommends a total of 20 grams per day, spaced apart in two to four doses, over a 12 day period. I prefer taking a heaping tablespoon once in the morning, well before breakfast for general detoxification.
- 4. Brazil Nuts: Not necessarily a chelation food, Brazil nuts actually work to restore the good minerals, like selenium and zinc, that may be lost in the chelation process.
- 5. Onions and garlic. The sulfur in onions and garlic can also work to eliminate heavy metals. Along with these, things like eggs, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage also have high sulfur content.
- 6. Chlorella. The superfood known as chlorella can serve as a mild chelation-helper. You can find it in supplement form or as a powder to add to various dishes.
Here are 7 other methods for cleansing your body of toxins.
* * *