Dear chancellor Angela Merkel,
In light of events in Nice and Turkey, and given your migration policy is the #1 Reason the UK voted to Leave, inquiring minds have a few questions for you:
- When do 80 Million Turks have visa-free travel to the rest of Europe?
- When do you admit your open arms welcome of refugees was pure idiocy?
- When will you admit that thanks to German auto exports to the UK, that the UK actually has the upper hand in Brexit negotiations?
- When will you speak out on Erdogan’s takeover of the press, his military and judicial purge, and his silencing of all critics?
- What are you going to do about your misguided Pact With the Devil that left European leaders recoiling?
- Do you agree with Martin Schulz’s Tweet (below) on a return to a rule of law, separation of powers, and respect of fundamental rights in Turkey?
— EP President (@EP_President) July 16, 2016
Dear chancellor, when do you admit you totally and completely screwed up in multiple ways?
Finally, What are you going to do about any of this except make ridiculous speeches in praise of the “European way” hoping against hope that fundamental problems correct themselves?
* * *
* * *