Jan 19

The assaults have been coordinated.

Possibly a test for what is coming.

This engineered migrant crisis is brought to you by TPTB.


Migrant rape fears spread across Europe: Women told not to go out at night alone after assaults carried out in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland amid warnings gangs are co-ordinating attacks:

  • Sweden has issued warnings to women to be wary of potential attacks 
  • 15 young women have reported being groped by men in Kalmar, Sweden
  • Austrian police have come under fire after claims attacks were covered-up
  • Finnish police say they have information that the attacks are co-ordinated
  • Vienna’s police chief advises women not to go out on the streets alone
  • Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers relieved of his duties over handling of New Year’s Eve sex attacks 

Security authorities are growing increasingly concerned by the rising number of sex attacks by gangs of migrants which appear to be spreading across Europe.

Finland and Sweden today became the latest European countries to issue warnings to women to be wary of the threat of sex attacks following fresh reports of sexual assaults in the last week, while the Viennese police chief adviced women not to go outside alone in Vienna.

The warnings come as reports emerged that Austrian and German police tried to cover-up the issue over fears of reprisal attacks on asylum seekers and damage to the countries’ tourist trade.

Dozens of arrests have been made today in connection with the wave of recent sex attacks across Europe.

Finnish police said today that they had been tipped off about plans by groups of asylum seekers to sexually harass women following an unusually high level of sexual harassment cases in Helsinki.

‘There hasn’t been this kind of harassment on previous New Year’s Eves or other occasions for that matter… This is a completely new phenomenon in Helsinki,’ said deputy police chief Ilkka Koskimaki.

Police in Germany are investigating more than 150 cases across five German cities where women have been attacked by the ‘organised Arab or North African gangs, police said.

Cologne has been at the centre of the problem with around 106 reported cases of assault by migrant gangs since New Year’s Eve.

Following criticism of the police’s handling of the violent clashes in Cologne, the police chief of Cologne has been relieved of his duties today.

Police chief Wolfgang Albers, 60, was informed by the state interior minister Ralf Jaeger that he would be given early retirement, a source told Reuters.

A chilling police report about the attacks in Cologne describes women being forced to run through a ‘gauntlet’ of drunken men while officers themselves were mobbed by victims claiming they had been sexually assaulted.

Two more victims from the night have spoken out today on German TV, after they were sexually assaulted and attacked with fireworks during the city’s New Year’s Eve celebrations.

One woman, known only as Jenny, suffered serious burns when a firework was shoved into the hood she was wearing.

‘I heard a sizzling sound in my hood,’ said Jenny. ‘I somehow tried to get the firecracker out of the hood. Then it fell into my jacket and burned everything.’

She added: ‘The scars will be permanent. I was lucky that it didn’t explode.’

One German gun-shop owner Katja Triebel revealed that sales in pepper spray had shot up since the vile attacks in Cologne.

Concerns remain that many of the men involved in the sickening assaults are still at large despite the best efforts by the police.

Further cases have emerged of identical sex attacks being reported in neighbouring Austria as well as Switzerland, where six women reported identical crimes in Zurich on New Year’s Eve.

Swedish police say at least 15 young women have reported being groped by groups of men on New Year’s Eve in the city of Kalmar.

Kalmar police spokesman Johan Bruun said today that groups of men encircled women on a crowded square and groped them on New Year’s Eve.

He said no one was physically injured but that many of those targeted were terrified.

He said two men, both asylum-seekers, were informed through interpreters that they’re suspected of sexual assault and that police are trying to identify other suspects.

When asked about similarities to the assaults in Germany, Bruun said: ‘We are aware of what happened in Germany but we are focusing our investigation on what happened in Kalmar.’

Bruun told MailOnline that that the gang ‘formed a rings around the girls and started molesting them.’

‘They grabbed their breasts and genitals. In some cases they tried to drag girls into a waiting car, but those girls escaped luckily,’ he revealed.

Groups of women were targeted as well as women who were on their own at the celebrations.

He also revealed that 11 incidents have been reported including claims from women who said they were molested inside nightclubs on the night.

‘This is something entirely new to us and has never happened before.

‘There were several groups of men that conducted these crimes and we are working very hard to find them. This is a serious crime and it is important for the citizens in Kalmar to feel safe on the streets,’ he said.

He confirmed that two men were arrested at the scene of the crime on New Years eve after they were pointed out by several women.

‘The sexual molestation continued after we arrested them and we know that there are many more perpetrators that we have yet to identify since they worked in big groups.

‘We have collected pictures and films from peoples mobile phones at the scene and will show pictures of the suspects to the victims.’

He revealed the arrested men did not speak English or Swedish and were carrying the identity cards that said that they were asylum seekers.


German police have identified 18 asylum seekers among 31 suspects in connection with robberies and assaults committed in Cologne at New Year.

They were detained by federal police on suspicion of committing crimes ranging from theft to assault, interior ministry spokesman Tobias Plate told reporters in Berlin.

They were believed to be among a group of up to 1,000 people in front of Cologne’s main railway station on Thursday evening.

None of the 31 is currently suspected of committing sexual assaults of the kind that have prompted outrage in Germany over the past week.

Mr Plate said the suspects were nine Algerians, eight Moroccans, five Iranians, four Syrians, two Germans and one person each from Iraq, Serbia and the United States.

Cologne police said they have received a total of 170 criminal complaints related to New Year, including 120 of a sexual nature. In addition to the 31 suspects detained by federal officers, city police arrested two men from North Africa, aged 16 and 23.

Austrian police have been accused of covering up the sex attacks by migrant gangs in Vienna.

Police have dismissed the claims, insisting they had held the information back ‘to protect the privacy of victims’.

News of the victims in Austria, which has included several arrests of migrants from Afghanistan and Syria, was revealed after women and girls said they suffered attacks from migrants and came forward to complain to local media.

One identified as Sabrina told Austrian newspaper Osterreich that she was still suffering from shock from her ordeal which happened when she was in a club in the centre of the Mozart city of Salzburg.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply