– British SAS Special Forces ‘Dressed Up As ISIS Rebels’ Fighting Assad in Syria
With the Russians on the ground at Latakia shoring up the Assad regime and with tensions between Washington and Moscow at a fever pitch over the Kremlin’s involvement, the Pentagon now says US boots are officially on the ground in Syria – you know, to help fight ISIS…
BREAKING: Defense officials tell NBC News that US special ops. forces are on ground in Syria assisting Kurdish forces in fight against ISIS
— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) September 16, 2015
Of course, if true, the whole “assisting Kurdish forces” won’t go over well with Turkey’s Erdogan, the US’s brand new coalition partner against ISIS who has made no secret of his distrust for the YPG.
Then again, there had to be some pretext for an imminent escalation with Russia and since it’s all a convoluted, bloody mess at this point, “helping Kurdish forces” is just as good as any other excuse we suppose.
ISIS is an operation run by the CIA and the Mossad …
McCain and his buddy, ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi:
– A false flag coming your way: ‘Dirty bomb’: ISIS has enough material to build WMD, Australian intelligence warns
Mentioning also who is behind ISIS: Former CIA Agent: ‘Every Single Terrorist Incident We Have Had In The U.S. Has Been A False Flag’ (Video)
The U.S. has armed and trained ISIS:
– U.S. Special Forces Train Syrian Rebels In Jordan (Le Figaro)
Flashback:… all of them coming directly from from our Al-CIAda unit …
Just one month after this article has been published in the Guardian Robin Cook DIED:
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)
Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark …
Wesley Clark , Oct 3 2007 at the commonwealth club of California.