– Putin reaffirms support for Syria’s Assad, hopes for Iran deal soon (The Ugly Truth, June 19, 2015):
– Putin reaffirms support for Syria’s Assad, hopes for Iran deal soon (Jerusalem Post/Reuters, June 19, 2015):
Russian President Vladimir Putin reaffirmed Russia’s support for Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad on Friday and said he opposed any use of external force to try to end the Syrian civil war.
Putin showed no sign of wavering in his policy of trying to shield Assad from pressure from the West in a 4 1/2-year-old conflict that has killed more than 200,000 people and displaced millions.
“Our fear is that Syria could plunge into the same situation as Libya and Iraq,” Putin said in response to questions at Russia’s annual economic forum in St Petersburg. “We don’t want that … in Syria,” he said.
Putin said the US policy to counter Islamic State, which controls large areas of Iraq and Syria, had so far had “lamentable” and “tragic” consequences.
“The United States supports Iraq [and its army]. With two or three strikes IS has captured so many arms … [that] now IS is armed better than the Iraqi army. And all this is happening with the support of the United States,” he said.
Washington has backed rebels seeking to oust Assad and is now trying to build a moderate Syrian opposition to fight IS.
Putin reiterated that it is up to the Syrian people to decide the fate of Assad, adding that Russia would not call on him to step down. But, he said Russia would urge Assad to work with a “healthy” opposition on political reforms.
“We are ready to work with the president to ensure a path towards political transition so as to move away from an armed confrontation. But that should not be done with the use of force from the outside,” he added.
On Iran, Putin said he believed world powers and the Islamic republic would soon sign an agreement curbing Tehran’s nuclear program in exchange for easing sanctions.
“I think the signing should take place in the nearest future,” he said, adding that the implementation of an agreement would take about six months.
ISIS is an operation run by the CIA and the Mossad …
McCain and his buddy, ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi:
– A false flag coming your way: ‘Dirty bomb’: ISIS has enough material to build WMD, Australian intelligence warns
Mentioning also who is behind ISIS: Former CIA Agent: ‘Every Single Terrorist Incident We Have Had In The U.S. Has Been A False Flag’ (Video)
The U.S. has armed and trained ISIS:
– U.S. Special Forces Train Syrian Rebels In Jordan (Le Figaro)
Flashback:… all of them coming directly from from our Al-CIAda unit …
Just one month after this article has been published in the Guardian Robin Cook DIED:
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)
Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark …
Wesley Clark , Oct 3 2007 at the commonwealth club of California.