Following info via Before It’s News: 13,000 Year Old Satellite Orbiting Earth Sending Radio Signals (Video):
– The Black Knight Satellite (Above Top Secret):
Some may be familiar with the “Black Knight” satellite, but for those who aren’t, and for those (like me) who want a more factual examination of it (vs. the alien signals and everything else that gets lumped with it), I present the following article.
This is not just some urban legend. You can go to NASA’s own site and see the images. They classify it as space junk, and have an official explanation (which we will discuss later on). Basically, this is an UNKNOWN satellite that is obviously artificial. First, some images of the Black Knight satellite so you can see just what we are talking about here:
(Pic taken from Space Shuttle of object commonly alleged as the Black Knight)
(Note, some may claim this is other man-made debris and not the Black Knight, and it may well be, but if so, I’ve seen nothing else conclusively identifying the rather large object in this pic or the other STS088 pics)
This whole story begins in 1954, three years before Russia would launch the Earth’s first satellite, Sputnik 1.
On Friday, May 14, 1954, numerous papers carry an interesting statement by retired Marine Corps Major Donald E. Keyhoe, who states the Earth is being circled by one or two artificial satellites. U.S. Government scientists at White Sands, NM, he added, were making an effort to locate and chart them, and determine origin.
(example of two such papers carrying the story, the St. Louis Dispatch and the San Francisco Examiner, showing the national coverage of the story).
(Donald E. Keyhoe)
The story broke out further on August 23, 1954, when Aviation Week magazine stated two satellites had been found at 400 and 600 miles out. They were termed natural satellites, even though this was later deemed a virtual impossibility (and later no such natural satellites were ever claimed).
(the short Aviation Week article)
Pentagon scare over the observance of two previously unobserved satellites orbiting the earth has dissipated with the identification of the objects as natural, not artificial satellites. Dr. Lincoln LaPaz, expert on extraterrestrial bodies from the University of New Mexico, headed the identification project. One satellite is orbiting about 400 miles out, while the other track is 600 miles from the earth. Pentagon thought momentarily the Russians had beaten the U.S. to space explorations.
Clyde Tombaugh (discoverer of Pluto) was tasked by the Defense Department to search for the mystery object.
Dr. Lincoln LaPaz and Clyde Tombaugh
This “Artificial Satellite” has caused mayor media interest since the late 50′s, and it has become one of the most talked about objects in space. First thought to be an Russian spy satellite, the Black Knight satellite has gripped the interest of millions worldwide.
If you find our article about the Black Knight satellite too long, here are some interesting facts about this mysterious object:
- According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight satellite has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now
- The USA and Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”
- Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from the black knight satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.
- Since the 1930′s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.
- In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.
- The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940′s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14th 1954.
- The Time Magazine wrote about the Black Knight Satellite on the seventh of March, 1960.
- In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing” the Sputnik 1 Spacecraft. According to reports, the “unidentified object” was in Polar orbit.
- in 1957. The United Stated nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in Polar Orbit.
- The first Polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.
- Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point and reconnaissance satellites. This would put the Black Knight in the category of a observational Satellite.
- In the 1960′s the Black Knight satellite was located once again in Polar Orbit. Astronomers and Scientists calculated the objects weight to be over 10 tons which would be at that time the Heaviest Artificial Satellite to orbit our Planet.
- The Black Knight’s orbit was unlike any other object orbiting Earth.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight satellite.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.
- In 1963, Gordon Cooper was launched into space. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green object in front of his capsule in the distance moving towards his Spacecraft. The Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported the object to, picked up this Unidentified object on Radar travelling East to West.
- It was the Ham Radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System
- According to the decoded message, the Black Knight satellite originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.
- On August 23, 1954 the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story about the Black Knight Satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
- NASA has released official images which apparently show the Black Knight Satellite.