– US ‘at war’ with ISIS: White House and Pentagon upgrade ‘Al-Qaeda style’ op (RT, Sep 13, 2014):
The US has, for the first time, declared that it is “at war” with the Islamic State. So far top leaders, Barack Obama and John Kerry among them, have been carefully dodging the term after the not-so-successful campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan.
White House press secretary John Earnest first used the term “war” on Friday, at least three times. “The United States is at war with ISIL in the same way that we are at war with Al-Qaeda and its Al-Qaeda affiliates all around the globe,” he said.
A few minutes later, Pentagon spokesman, Rear Admiral John Kirby, added: “This is not the Iraq war of 2003, but make no mistake, we know we are at war with ISIS, in the same way we are at war and continue to be at war with Al-Qaeda and its affiliates.”
Well, there you have your ‘Al-Qaeda style’ op:
McCain and his buddy, ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi:
The U.S. has armed and trained ISIS:
– U.S. Special Forces Train Syrian Rebels In Jordan (Le Figaro)
… all of them coming directly from from our Al-CIAda unit …
Just one month after this article has been published in the Guardian Robin Cook DIED:
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)
Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark …
… at the Commonwealth Club of California:
… or here in this interview with Democracy Now: