Full article and photos here:
– The Fake Beheadings of the Arch-Zionist Crime Syndicate (NODISINFO, Sep 4, 2014):
Some revelations thanks to our posters.
What a arch-antagonistic crime syndicate it is, this Jewish mob, which is responsible for such grotesque-appearing fake gore. Through these phony beheadings who is this clique attempting to intimidate? Is it not the whole world? Is the creation of endless Islamophobia the entire purpose of these enemies of the human race? Regardless, the Zionists have been caught in the act, faking beheadings and far more, all in their attempt to solicit the basis of grandiose hoaxes, including phony though murderous wars.
When the arch-Zionist plot of Abu Ghraib was first exposed – when the photos of cruel torture and intimidation were shown before the entire world – the Zionists acted in desperation. They faked a beheading, in this case that of Nick Berg’s.
The Berg beheading is equally as fake as all the others, fully staged, just like those of James Foley and Steven Sotloff.
Nick Berg is Mossad agent, as is his father. He was in Iraq acting under such agency. His beheading was faked as a grand distraction from arch-Zionist crimes. According to the editors of Though Factor (http://www.sauer-thompson.com/archives/opinion/2004/05/the_beheading_tit_for_tat.php):
McCain and his buddy, ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi:
The U.S. has armed and trained ISIS:
– U.S. Special Forces Train Syrian Rebels In Jordan (Le Figaro)
… all of them coming directly from from our Al-CIAda unit …
Just one month after this article has been published in the Guardian Robin Cook DIED:
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)
Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark …
… at the Commonwealth Club of California:
… or here in this interview with Democracy Now: