- Merkel Slams US Hegemony? “America Can’t Solve All The World’s Problems Anymore” (ZeroHedge, Aug 27, 2014):
First Russia and China, then UAE, Egypt, and Turkey… and now it appears Germany (following a phone call with Putin) is pulling the rug out from under US hegemony – just as Obama’s warmongery ramps up…
- *MERKEL SAYS U.S. CAN’T SOLVE ALL THE WORLD’S PROBLEMS ANYMORE
Which is odd because just yesterday, President Obama (who never lies) stated “The United States is and will remain the one indispensable nation in the world…“ adding that “no other nation can do what we do.” Perhaps he is wrong?
“Even a superpower can’t solve all of the problems alone anymore,” German Chancellor Angela Merkel says.
Merkel did not stop there…
- *PUTIN, MERKEL URGE DE-ESCALATION IN UKRAINE, KREMLIN SAYS
- *PUTIN, MERKEL DISCUSSED GAS TRANSIT VIA UKRAINE, KREMLIN SAYS
- *PUTIN INFORMED MERKEL OF NEW EAST UKRAINE AID PLAN: KREMLIN
- *MERKEL URGES HOLLANDE TO CONTINUE REFORMS IN FRANCE
- *MERKEL SAYS HOLLANDE HAS CHANCE TO REVIVE FRENCH ECONOMIC POWER
Seems like she is returning to the offensive from the defensive…