Sheriff Richard Mack: Sources Inside The BLM And Las Vegas Metro Say Feds Are Planning A Raid On Bundy Home

Listen to the interview here:

Exclusive: Sources Inside The BLM and Las Vegas Metro Say Feds Are Planning A Raid On Bundy Home (Benn Swann, April 14, 2014):

Bunkerville, NEVADA, April 14, 2014– As reported yesterday, hundreds of federal agents are still at the Bundy Ranch and the area continues its status as a no-fly zone. Despite major media reports that the Nevada Bureau of Land Management is retreating, the remaining activity that still surrounds the ranch illustrates a different scenario.

Not only is the BLM not actually backing off of Cliven Bundy, Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association has revealed stunning information: on Ben Swann’s radio program, Mack said that he has received intelligence from multiple, credible sources inside the BLM and the Las Vegas Metro that there is “no question” that the federal government is planning a raid on the Bundy home and the homes of their children who live on the property.

According to Mack, the so-called retreat was nothing more than theatrics. “It was a ploy to get people to back off, to get people out of the way. They weren’t expecting us to get this amount of people here. They were surprised by the numbers and so they wanted a way to get us out of here. This was a ploy to get us out of here and then they’re going after the Bundys.”  Mack said that when he was at the Bundy ranch on Saturday there were an estimated 600 to 800 protesters present when federal agents were releasing the cattle.

“If they do that kind of raid, I don’t believe there’s any way that could happen without bloodshed,” Mack told Swann.

Mack spoke about the tactic that protesters could use by putting women at the front of the line facing the federal agents to make them think carefully before opening fire.

“I would’ve gone next. I would’ve been the next one to be killed. I’m not afraid to die here. I’m willing to die here,” said Mack.

Mack said that he had been told by Bundy that the federal government is actively shutting down the ranching industry, specifically in Clark County. He also revealed that there used to be 53 ranches in Clark County. All of those ranchers have been put out of business, except for Bundy who is still trying to hold on. “Every American should be outraged by it,”  said Mack. The ranch has been in Bundy’s family since 1877.

Mack decried Nevada governor Brian Sandoval for declaring this situation unconstutional while doing nothing to stop it. “He could have called in the state’s national guard, could have called in the sheriff’s office, could have called in highway patrol, and he’s done nothing except assail what’s going on. That’s easy, that’s cowardly.”

Sheriff Mack also called out media including radio host Glenn Beck who he says is siding with the BLM on this issue.

“I can’t believe that there are some Americans, and some media like Glenn Beck, that are supporting the BLM in this and it’s absolutely disgraceful.”

You can listen to the full interview, including Sheriff Mack’s stunning statement, above.

6 thoughts on “Sheriff Richard Mack: Sources Inside The BLM And Las Vegas Metro Say Feds Are Planning A Raid On Bundy Home

  1. They did this at WACCO.
    Perhaps this will awaken Americans to the kind of government they really have……..but it have to happen to them. People are so goddam stupid.
    In Germany in the 1930s, they saw them go after Jews, but they were not Jewish, Catholics, but they were not Catholics, Polish, but they were not Poles, Gypsies, but they were not……and so on until the Men in Black Showed up for them. By then, it was too late for anyone to help.
    The same will happen here.
    A few months ago, a story was published by the UK Guardian. An American woman had been pricing pressure cookers on line. Her husband of 25 years was pricing backpacks, and her 20 year old college student son was reading an article by CNN about how folks can get recipes for explosive devices on line….not how to build them…..just the article.
    6 men showed up at their door driving 3 huge black SUVs. Due to their Internet searches, they were spied as possible terrorists, and they were subjected to hours of searches of their property and person before they admitted they made a mistake. Even worse, they said they make 100+ calls like this a week.
    How much longer will this shit be tolerated?

  2. The only US news outlet covering this story is Fox. Can you believe it? Fox never speaks the truth, but this time, it is……

Leave a Comment