– Obama’s Latest Tactic: “Isolate Russia” (ZeroHedge, March 3, 2014):
After once again clearly delineating that Russian “costs” are set to surge, and hopefully he means more than just the drop in the Micex and its artificial, paper wealth effect which Putin couldn’t care less about as long as crude is soaring…
- OBAMA SAYS INCIDENT WITH UKRAINE WILL BE ‘COSTLY’ FOR RUSSIA
… the US president has laid out his latest tactic:
- OBAMA SAYS HE’S CONSIDERING ECONOMIC STEPS TO ISOLATE RUSSIA
Does he also mean to isolate Russian gas from entering Germany, which just happens to be reliant on Russian imports for a third of its natgas needs? He goes on.
- OBAMA SAYS RUSSIA ON `WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY’ IN UKRAINE
Which of course is written by the winners. And the punchline:
- OBAMA URGES CONGRESS TO PROVIDE PACKAGE OF ASSISTANCE QUICKLY TO UKRAINIAN PEOPLE; SAYS SHOULD NOT BE PARTISAN ISSUE ON CAPITOL HILL
Maybe time to send Obamacare to Kiev: so many young, strapping participants just waiting to sign up? Or maybe it just time to raise minimum wages in the Ukraine while giving the local population the safety of mind that comes with investing in the “no risk, guaranteed return” MyRA.