– 18 Fukushima children diagnosed with thyroid cancer / 44 malignant cases reported (Fukushima Diary, Aug 20, 2013)
– Fukushima: 27 Children Have Developed Thyroid Cancer … So Far!
– Fukushima Government Forced To Reveal Children’s Thyroid Gland Tests (The Mainichi)
– Study: 28% Increase In Thyroid Problems In Babies Born After Fukushima in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington
– Over 44% Of Fukushima Children Have Thyroid Abnormalities
– Seven More Fukushima Children Suspected To Have Thyroid Cancer
– WHO: Fukushima Workers Had Over 10 SIEVERTS Thyroid Dose
– ‘Many People From Even Tokyo Have Thyroid Problems Already’
– Fukushima: More Then 42% of Children Have Thyroid Nodules Or Cysts (German TV Video, Nov 18, 2012):
More than 42% of 57,000 tested children have nodules or cyst, reports Dr. Suzuki who leads the examinations. In Chernobyl they found only 0.1 – 1%.
– U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Alan Thompson Reported 1,500 MICROSIEVERTS Per Hour Thyroid Dose South Of Tokyo On March 20, 2011