– Moody’s Retaliates At Hong Kong For Snowden Insubordination (ZeroHedge, June 24, 2013):
Uncle Warren appears unhappy with the humiliating can of whoop-ass Hong Kong unleashed on his favorite crony banana republic. So he has retaliated in the only way he knows: Moody’s.
- HONG KONG BANKING SYSTEM OUTLOOK REVISED TO NEGATIVE BY MOODY’S
- MOODY’S CITES CONCERNS ON PERSISTENT NEG REAL INTEREST RATES
- MOODY’S CITES POTENTIAL HK ‘PROPERTY BUBBLES’ – this one is really good.
But the best reason is:
- MOODY’S CITES HK BANKS’ GROWING EXPOSURES TO MAINLAND CHINA
Yup. Moody’s just figured out Hong Kong has exposure to… China. Of course, Hong Kong’s downgrade of US foreign policy to laughably pathetic, outlook hilarious on Sunday, was a complete coincidence.