– Decrying attack, protesters overtake Islamist group’s HQ in Benghazi (CNN, Sep 22, 2012):
Benghazi, Libya (CNN) — Ten days after four Americans were killed in their Libyan city, hundreds marched in Benghazi and took over the headquarters of a radical Islamist group tied to the attack.
Thousands of protesters had taken to the street earlier Friday, loudly declaring that they — and not those behind last week’s deadly attack — represent the real sentiments of the Libyan people.
“I am sorry, America,” one man said. “This is the real Libya.”
– On The ‘Precision’ Consulate Attack: As Many As 15 Separate Teams Involved (Incl. At Least 50 Highly Trained Special Forces For The Assault) – Secure Communications Hacked With Unavailable Advanced Technology
– Zionists, NATO Fuel Anti-Islam War (Veterans Today)
– ‘Guardian: Anti-Islam Film Never Existed’ (Veterans Today)
– Embassy Killings In Libya, The Stench Of CIA/Mossad ‘False Flag (Veterans Today)
– Who Really Killed Ambassador Stevens? It’s The Zionists, Stupid! (Veterans Today)
– Israeli Filmmaker Triggers A Bloody 9/11 in Benghazi & Cairo (Veterans Today)
– Special Ops Con, Imaginary Warfare And Non-Existent Enemies (Veterans Today)