… and America is DOOMED:
Obama and Mitt Romney are both elite puppets serving the same masters.
– Barack Obama congratulates Republican rival Romney (BBC News, May 30, 2012)
– Romney clinches Republican 2012 nomination in Texas (Reuters, May 30, 2012):
Mitt Romney clinched the Republican presidential nomination on Tuesday with a resounding victory in Texas and now faces a five-month sprint to convince voters to trust him over Democratic President Barack Obama in the November 6 election.
Although the race has been essentially over for weeks, Romney finally cleared the benchmark of 1,144 delegates needed to become the Republicans’ presidential candidate after a long, bitter primary battle with a host of conservative rivals.
He will be formally nominated at the Republicans’ convention in Florida in late August.
In a statement, Romney said he was humbled to win enough of Texas’ 155 delegates to secure the nomination.
– Romney clinches GOP nomination, but faces fallout from the primaries (Los Angeles Times, May 30, 2012):
Mitt Romney’s victory in the Texas primary on Tuesday gives him enough delegates to capture the Republican presidential nomination, but he remains some distance from recovering from the damage caused by months of tussling with rivals in his own party.
– Obama congratulates Romney on GOP nomination (USA TODAY, May 30, 2012)
– Mitt Romney has won the nomination. What next? (Christian Science Monitor, May 30, 2012)
– Mitt Romney is the Republican nominee. Now what? (Washington Post, May 30, 2012)
– Romney takes Republican Presidential nomination with Texas win (Sydney Morning Herald, May 31, 2012)