If you have cleaned out your body, especially your colon, and your liver, from toxic garbage and start living a really healthy lifestyle, then there is no acne. Acne is not really about bad bacteria. It is all about the milieu inside your body. It is about the inability of the body to get rid of all the toxins, so the body wisely detoxifies itself by using the biggest organ for detoxification, your skin, to keep your body alive and well as long as possible.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cures (Natural Society, April 24, 2012):
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular home remedies for a number of conditions, and is often utilized as a powerful cure when common medical interventions offer no relief. It can even be used as a cleaning agent around the house. Health professionals have been utilizing apple cider vinegar to enhance lifestyle changes and target certain ailments for ages, and chances are one of these apple cider vinegar cures can help enhance your own life.
Here are some of the top conditions in which apple cider vinegar can help cure:
- Acne. Apple cider vinegar is one of the popular home remedies for acne that has been circulated by alternative health professionals for quite some time. The reason why apple cider vinegar can help with acne has to do with how it naturally kills the bacteria that helps acne grow.
- Hair problems. Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar after shampooing can help give your hair a beautiful and healthy luster and shine. It can also aid in certain hair problems like dandruff and hair loss.
- Open pores. To clean your pores, use apple cider vinegar and put it on cotton balls and leave it on your face. This will help to clean your pores and improve skin health.
- Cellulite and stretch marks. Mix apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water and a bit of honey and rub on the areas needed, then rinse with warm water.
- Foot problems. Apple cider vinegar can also solve foot fungus problems, as well as athlete’s foot and foot odor. In order to reap the benefits, leave your feet in warm water with apple cider vinegar and allow to air dry.
- Common cold. Put some apple cider vinegar on a cotton swab and rub in the nasal passage thrice a day.
There are still many other uses for apple cider vinegar besides these, and apple cider vinegar cures are many. Apple cider is truly a great home remedy since it is all natural and generally quite cheap. Make sure you buy high quality organic with the ‘mother’ when shopping for the right brand.