The elitists have planned – WW III – total destruction for Israel (and the entire middle east) not prosperity.
So be careful people of Israel.
Learn that there is NO enemy out there, EXCEPT the elitists that have created ALL terrorist organizations and ALL wars.
NOTHING on this planet happens by ‘accident’. Everything is PLANNED.
And if these protests turn violent, just catch the ‘rioters’ and you’ll find out that they are really undercover cops.
– Former Head of Mossad Meir Dagan: Israel Government ‘Reckless And Irresponsible’ – ‘I Decided To Speak Because When I Was In Office, Diskin, Ashkenazi And I Could Block Any Dangerous Adventure. NOW I AM AFRAID THAT THERE IS NO ONE TO STOP BIBI AND BARAK’
– Biggest rally in Israel’s history presses PM (Reuters):
Hundreds of thousands marched Saturday for lower living costs in the largest such rally in Israel’s history, bolstering a social change movement and mounting pressure on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to take on economic reform.
Protest leaders called it “the moment of truth” for the grassroots movement that has swollen since July from a cluster of student tent-squatters into a countrywide mobilization of Israel’s middle class.
“An entire generation wants a future,” read one banner as demonstrators flooded the streets of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and cities throughout Israel, shouting “the people demand social justice.”
Netanyahu has warned he would not be able to satisfy all the protesters’ demands, ranging from tax cuts, to expansion of free education and bigger government housing budgets.
Organizers said over 450,000 people took part in the demonstrations. Police put the number at least 300,000.
Protests on that scale in Israel, with a population of 7.7 million, are usually held over issues of war and peace.
“Tonight is the pinnacle moment of a historic protest,” Amir Rochman, 30, an activist from Israel’s Green Party said.
“Israel will no longer be the same,” Itzik Shmuli, head of the National Student Union and one of the protest leaders said at the rally. “Our new Israel demands real change in the priorities of its government.”
Though the turnout was lower than the ambitious one million some had hoped for, commentators said the movement had made its mark on Israel by catapulting the economy onto a political agenda long-dominated by security concerns and diplomacy.
Social media also played a role in the Israeli protests, inspired partly by the impact of Arab Spring demonstrations.
Since it began, the popular movement has upstaged a diplomatic face-off with the Palestinians for U.N. recognition of statehood and has posed the greatest challenge yet to Netanyahu, halfway into his term.
“HERE TO STAY”
Although Israel enjoys a low 5.5 unemployment rate and a growing economy, business cartels and wage disparities have kept many from feeling the benefit. Many protesters come from the middle class which bares a heavy tax burden and sustains the conscript military.
The weekly protests prompted Netanyahu to set up a committee to explore a broad revamp of economic policies. The government has also announced housing and consumer market reforms.
Protest leaders have indicated they will pause demonstrations in the coming weeks until the committee submits its conclusions. But Shmuli said at the rally that the movement was “here to stay.”
“Priorities must be set, one thing comes at the expense of another,” Roni Sofer, a spokesman for Netanyahu, told Israel Radio Saturday, adding that the government would not break its budget.
More on Israel:
– Israel Admits Effort To Build Up Military Threat Against Iran (Activist Post)
– Israel Breaks So-Called Ceasefire In Gaza After ONE Day (Activist Post)
– Israel Prepares For War With Egypt In Sinai Desert (Press TV)
– Fascism: Israeli Parliament Passed A Law Banning Boycotts Against The State And Its Settlements (Christian Science Monitor)
– Israeli Undercover Agents Boast Of Killing Palestinians on TV (Gilad Atzmon)
– Former Israeli Special Forces Soldier Reveals Assassination Squads (Breaking The Silence):
Breaking the Silence is an organization of veteran combatants who have served in the Israeli military since the start of the Second Intifada and have taken it upon themselves to expose the Israeli public to the reality of everyday life in the Occupied Territories.
– Watch How IDF Soldiers Treat Women!!! (Video) (YouTube)
– (CNN Video) Netanyahu Lectures Obama On Live TV At The White House:’It’s not going to happen. Everybody knows it’s not going to happen, and I think it’s time to tell the Palestinians forthrightly it’s not going to happen.”
And Helen Thomas is spot on:
– Traitor Joe Biden on Shalom TV: ‘I am a ZIONIST’
– Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Paul Craig Roberts: ‘AIPAC Owns The US Puppet Government’
– A Hebrew Israeli radio station, Kol Yisrael, on October 3rd 2001 reported that during an argument in an Israeli cabinet meeting, Shimon Peres warned Prime Minister Ariel Sharon that unless he would heed American requests for a cease fire with the Palestinians, he could cause America to turn against Israel. In a fit of anger, Sharon responded to Peres:
“Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”
– U.S. Senator William Fulbright said on CBS’s Face the Nation, that, “Israel controls the U.S. Senate.”
– Mossad Agent ‘Brought Down Egypt’s Internet’ (Telegraph)
– Gilad Atzmon: Jews, Judaism and Jewishness (Gilad Atzmon)
– Israel: Work Begins on Egypt Barrier (Reuters)
– Gaza War Lies Vs. Facts (YouTube)
– Influential Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Non-Jews Are Donkeys, Created To Serve Jews (Jerusalem Post)
– Israel Paves Way For Remote Control Killing (The National)
– Exposed: The Truth About Israel’s Land Grab In The West Bank (The Independent)
– President Abdullah Gul: Turkey will ‘never forgive’ Israel (Al Jazeera)
– Israeli soldiers murder at least 10 civilians on boat carrying aid to Gaza (Los Angeles Times)
– Gaza Aid Flotilla Delayed After Mystery Faults Hit Two Boats (Independent)
Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College says that the military brass now know that Israel “and those traitors within our nation” committed the 911 attack.
……”I have had long conversations over the last two weeks with contacts at the Army War College and the headquarters, Marine Corps and I’ve made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation.” Period.
– Israel Threatening To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran! (FOX NEWS)
– Palestinian children are stoned while walking to school (Christian Peacemaker Teams)
– U.S. shipped 989 munitions containers to Israel week before Gaza invasion (Australien Herald)
– Israel’s war crimes in Gaza (Independent)
– Did Israeli soldiers kill unarmed civilians? (Toronto Star):
‘The most moral army in the world’ killed civilians without cause
– Israeli soldiers report abuses in Gaza (Los Angeles Times)
– Gaza building apparently hit by phosphorus: UN (Vancouver Sun)
– Israel used phosphorus in heavily populated areas, doctors charge (Kansas City Star)
– Israel shelled UK war graves in Gaza (Telegraph)