A fresh report from Tripoli on the mood and situation on the ground. Franklin Lamb is a well known International lawyer who provides regular updates from the Arab world.
Recorded July 10 2011.
He can be reached at email@example.com
The US is not playing a limited role:
- US Air Force Global Strike Command Hits 150 Targets In Libya Using Strategic Bombers
- US Forces STILL Flying Hundreds Of Bombing Raids Over Libya As Liar In Chief Obama Says America Is Only Playing A Limited Role
And again, the unconstitutional, illegal war against Libya is not about protecting civilians …
- Dennis Kucinich: The US Must End Its Illegal War In Libya Now – ‘The president even ignored his top legal advisers at the Pentagon and the department of justice who insisted he needed congressional approval before bombing Libya’
- William Engdahl on Libya: ‘The NATO High Command Ought To Be Tried For Crimes Against Humanity For Bombing Civilians’
- NATO Declares Total War On The People Of Libya: Bombs May Hit Any Place At Any Time! – Total Destruction!
- US Admiral Admits NATO Trying To Kill Gaddafi
… it is about money, power and control. Libyans supporting of Gaddafi:
- Rep. Ron Paul on CNN: Libyan War Is ‘About Commercial Business!’ (And Totally Unconstitutional!)
- Illuminati Banksters Raping And Pillaging Libya – Goldman Sachs And Muammar Gaddafi
- Libyan Majority In Support Of Gaddafi: One Million Pro-Gaddafi Demo in Tripoli
- Libya: John Perkins: It’s Not About Oil, It’s About Currency and Loans – Rothschilds Finish Off Gaddafi – ‘The Price of Freedom’, Highest Standard of Living in Africa
Tags: Barack Obama, Civilians, EU, Europe, Global News, Government, Military, Muammar Gaddafi, NATO, Politics, U.S.