A south suburban Chicago police officer was caught on a security camera beating up a high school special education student, CBS2 reports.
Marshawn Pitts, 15, was walking down his school hallway when he says a Dolton, Ill. police officer went from berating him for his untucked shirt to slamming him to the ground and beating him.
“The officer was in his face because he didn’t have his shirt tucked in,” Pitts’ attorney told CBS 2’s Davis Savini. “That’s the officer put in that school to protect these kids, and instead of doing that, this officer is literally assaulting this kid.”
Neither school nor Dolton officials responded to CBS 2 about the story.
Watch video of the beating:
October 07, 2009
Source: Huffington Post
– Police State: Florida cop attempts drive-by Tasering, runs over suspect
– Police State: 14-Year-Old Girl Tasered In The Head
– Police State: Cops Taser a 76-Year-Old Tractor Driver in Parade
– Police State: Mother Watched Son Tasered To Death
– Police State: Cops pepperspray, taser mentally challenged, deaf man, while using the toilet
– Police State: Cops Taser Child 19 Times Leaving Him in a Coma
– Police State: Cop Tasers Mom In Front of Her Children
– Unedited Dash Cam Footage of Grandmother Being Tased
– Taser use to obtain DNA not unconstitutional: NIAGARA COURTS RULING
– Prison officer zaps children with 50,000-volt stun gun ‘to show them what a day at work is like’
– Top cop fired for allegedly using Taser on wife
– Ex-NFL Player Tasered For Pointing At Cop
– Wireless Tasers extend the long arm of the law
– Sold as non-lethal, Tasers killed 400 in US, Canada since 2001
– Cops raise Taser safety claims; Metro officers hurt during training sue company(!)